A Peak Pinot experience!
- A three pack of Pinot from: Le Cadeau, Evening Land, and Dundee Wine Library, in your room upon arrival.
- At Dusky Goose, a Curated Vertical Library Tasting of five Pinots from The Dundee Hills AVA (starting with vintages from 2011).
- A $50 certificate for Trellis (you can get lunch “to go” for a picnic).
- Use our picnic basket with bottled water and two keepsake wine tumblers.
- We recommend: take your picnic lunch to Crab tree Park, Dundee Scenic overview, or Domaine Divio for a complimentary tasting for our guests.
- Take home a keepsake jar of Jory soil, the famed soil that makes Oregon’s wines unique.