Virtual Riedel Seminar with the Stoller Wine Group
Have you ever tasted a wine at a winery or restaurant, but at home it tastes completely different? Were they using the same glass?
Experience firsthand the impact of the glassware you choose – in your own home! In this virtual sensory experience, see how the right glass can elevate your enjoyment and how Riedel’s approach to innovation and design has made them the number one choice for the modern wine drinker.
Riedel’s crystal experts will demonstrate the relationship between the shape of a glass and our perception and enjoyment of wine.
- Two sets of the four piece Riedel Performance Glassware Sets ($236 Retail Value)
- Hour and a half virtual educational sensory class with demonstration
- Sauvignon Blanc / Riesling
- Oaked Chardonnay
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet / Merlot
$225 General Admission | $180 Club Member
Enhance your experience by purchasing the wines we will be highlighting during the tasting and shipping is on us.
- 2019 Chehalem INOX Chardonnay
- 2018 Stoller Reserve Chardonnay
- 2018 Chehalem Corral Creek Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 2018 History Red Blend
Retail: $150 | Club: $120