Oregon’s finest pinot noir.
One exclusive collection.
The scenic hills and ideal soils are the hallmark of the Dundee Hills AVA. Generations of Oregon’s most revered winegrower’s are rooted in this region. Connoisseurs recognize it as the epicenter of Oregon Pinot Noir.
Dundee Hills is the must see, must experience, must have wine destination.
The 2013 Vintage Collection: 30 bottles – $1,850 (Only one left!)
Despite the climactic challenges of the 2013 harvest, the wines have emerged showcasing the talents and experience of the AVA’s winemakers as well as the beauty of true Oregon pinot noirs. Our Wineries are featuring some of their finest 2013 wines in this exclusive Dundee Hills Vintage Collection.
Insights from the 2013 winemakers’ technical tasting:
- “The Pinots are very clean, with well-integrated tannins and tremendous finesse.”
- “Food friendly wines with nice acidity, pleasant roundness and longevity.”
- “Lower-octane wines with moderate alcohol levels (13%) and spritely mouthfeel.”
- “Wines that show the site, with less opulent fruit giving way to earthy, smoky subtly spicy undercurrents.”
- “A true Oregon vintage, with challenging weather and wines that are fresh and vibrant.”
We’ve brought the Dundee Hills together and it can be yours, 24 exclusive collections, available for a limited time. It is the must have for Oregon Pinot Noir lovers.
Reserve yours today or request additional information by completing the form below now.