As the Dundee Hills reopens to the public, we’d like to remind you of a few things that will help your visit run smoothly.
- Many of our businesses have changed their hours of operation and now require reservations. Please call ahead or visit their individual websites prior to your arrival.
- There are cautionary measures in place to help us prioritize health and safety. Please expect limited capacity in tasting rooms and restaurants, more outdoor seating, physical distancing between tables, mask use by all service staff, and increased sanitation.
- We take your health seriously and ask the same in return. If you’re not feeling well or are exhibiting symptoms, please stay home and we’ll look forward to your next visit!
Our Dundee Hills families are so excited to welcome you back to wine country. Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest news from our winemakers, chefs, farmers and inn hosts. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring a group with me into wine country for tastings and other activities?
- Absolutely, though specifics will vary by business. Due to requirements from the state, groups can never exceed ten individuals and may need to be even smaller in order to be accommodated within physical distancing guidelines. Please always call ahead to confirm group size and availability.
Am I required to wear a mask in the Dundee Hills?
- Though mask use has not been mandated in Yamhill County, some of our members may require masks. You are encouraged to check with each individual business you plan to visit. Please also know that everyone who serves you will be wearing a mask to help ensure your health as well as theirs.
Are the inns open and accepting reservations?
- Yes! And the small inns and family-run bed and breakfasts in the Dundee Hills are ideal options for staying comfortable and staying safe as we continue to navigate the coronavirus. Many precautionary measures have been put in place by our lodging members to further support safety during your stay.
How can I enjoy wine from the Dundee Hills if I’m still not comfortable traveling?
- If you’re not quite ready to come for a visit, let the Dundee Hills come to you! This is a great opportunity to join a wine club or submit a special order and the wines will come directly to your doorstep.
Is the Dundee Hills taking part in the Willamette Valley Responsible Reopening Commitment?
- All of our members are invited and encouraged to participate as we reopen thoughtfully and safely. The Responsible Reopening Commitment is a pledge that commits to increased sanitization, distancing, education and more. To see all the components of the pledge, click here.
If you’d like to learn more about how we’re reopening in the Dundee Hills, here are a few resources you can browse: