Seven Reasons to Join a Wine Club
The holiday season is officially upon us, and it’s a perfect time to consider joining a wine club for the first time or adding yourself to another winery’s club membership. The Dundee Hills are home to dozens of wineries who continue the tradition of crafting award-winning wines in the region where they first gained international acclaim. Joining a wine club offers an unparalleled way to enjoy the bounty of the Dundee Hills from home and the opportunity to share it with friends and family.
What’s a Wine Club?
Joining a wine club makes you a member of a winery. Members receive regular shipments of wine throughout the year, along with invitations to member-only events, and special access to library wines (vintages from years past) and limited releases. It’s a fantastic and convenient way to re-experience your favorite spots in the Willamette Valley’s Dundee Hills from the comfort of your own home.
Here Are Seven Reasons To Join a Wine Club:
- TRY NEW STYLES OF WINE: Enjoy access to new varietals, limited production wines, and small-lots of Pinot Noir reserved for wine club members. If you encounter an unfamiliar varietal, you can trust the winemaking practices and the commitment to excellence. You may discover a new favorite!
- FIND A COMMUNITY: As a wine club member, you’ll become part of the winery’s family and enjoy behind the scenes access to the people who make the winery run, including the winemaker, owners, and tasting room staff.
- EVENTS & SENTIMENT: If you live nearby, join exclusive member events. If you live further away, every wine shipment will remind you of memories from your visits and vacations.
- SUPPORT COMMON VALUES: Your wine club membership allows you to support a business holding similar values to your own. Maybe you want to support a small, family-run winery or one that has international connections. Maybe it’s a winery with ecological values consistent with your own. Or maybe, it’s a winery that’s intentionally engaged in the local community or partnered to a charity you also support.
- SPECIAL ACCESS: Your membership also gives you access to library wines and other special releases not commonly available to the general public.
- SAME WINE | MORE SAVINGS: Many wine clubs offer special discounts for members based on membership level that apply across other purchases.
- CONVENIENCE: You can’t beat doorstep delivery. Your favorite wines coming straight to your doorstep multiple times a year? Sign us up!
Click here to explore wineries in the Dundee Hills.