Create a New Family Tradition
The holiday season is right around the corner, and the opportunity to gather with friends and family never felt so needed. Many of us spent the last holiday season apart from those we love; coming back together this year is the perfect opportunity to start new traditions as you create new memories together.
- Choose a nontraditional holiday meal. Why not try something completely new like a crab boil or a seafood paella with a white wine to pair? Dundee Hills white wines
- Do the holidays elsewhere. Make reservations in Oregon wine country at an inn and one of our wine dinners and let someone else do the cooking/cleanup while YOU do the enjoying/relaxing. Explore our inns / Holiday wine dinners and events
- Try a Dundee Hills gift pack. These have been specially curated by our members for the holiday season and are available on our Dundee Hills Marketplace. View Dundee Hills offers
- Wine can travel when people can’t! Surprise your loved ones who aren’t able to travel to your home with a bottle of wine that holds special sentiment for them, and serve the same wine at your own family meal. It’s a way to stay connected when miles still separate you. Explore our varietals
- A Dundee Hills meal at home. Create a holiday meal entirely centered around Oregon’s Dundee Hills plates and pairings. We have numerous recipes from our members curated on our blog with pairing suggestions included! Dundee Hills recipes
- An idea for next year. Buy a few bottles of Dundee Hills Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, sparkling wine and more on your next visit to our AVA and save them specifically to enjoy at the holidays next year! Explore the Dundee Hills
Don’t forget: As you prepare for your holiday gatherings, we’ve provided our recommendations for Dundee Hills wine pairings for all your favorite holiday meals.