Itinerary: Wine Tasting + Food Pairings
Welcome to the Dundee Hills, a captivating wine region nestled in the heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, known for its award-winning Pinot Noir, breathtaking landscapes, and impeccable tasting experiences.
In the itineraries below, we’ll showcase Dundee Hills wineries offering delectable food pairings to elevate your wine tasting experience. From savory bites to sweet indulgences, these wineries offer a symphony of flavors that perfectly complement their exceptional wines. Whether you’re a wine enthusiast or a food lover (or both!), these itineraries will take you on a culinary adventure that will leave your taste buds singing.
Join us as we explore the Dundee Hills and discover the perfect wine and food pairings to take your next wine tasting experience to new heights.
Itinerary #1: 48-Hours of Wine Tasting in the Dundee Hills:
- Day 1:
- Dobbes Family Estate for wine + snacks
- Winderlea Vineyard & Winery for a seasonal lunch + wine pairings
- Holloran Vineyard Wines for wine + snacks
- Day 2:
- Durant Vineyards for wine + snacks
- Stoller Family Estate for lunch + wine pairings
- Domaine Drouhin for wine + snacks
Itinerary #2: 48-Hours of Wine Tasting in the Dundee Hills:
- Day 1:
- Domaine Serene Vineyards & Winery for wine + snacks
- Knudsen Vineyards for a picnic lunch + wine
- Domaine Roy for wine + snacks
- Day 2:
- Lange Estate Winery for a picnic lunch + wine
- Winter’s Hill Estate for a wine pairing with chocolates + hazelnuts
- Sokol Blosser Winery for their Farm + Forage pairings
Itinerary #3: 24-Hours of Wine Tasting in the Dundee Hills:
- Argyle Winery for wine + snacks
- Domaine Willamette for lunch + pairings
- ROCO Winery for wine + snacks
As you plan your visit, don’t forget to book your stay at one of our boutique inns and make a reservation at a few of our restaurants, all of which offer exceptional wine pairings to enjoy with their seasonal fare.
Interested in crafting your own itinerary? Create an account on our website, start exploring profiles of each of our members, and save your favorites into an itinerary you can customize as your trip gets closer.