Spicy Mediterranean Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Enjoy this flavor-packed and healthy dip from Durant at Red Ridge Farms that comes together in less than 20 minutes. Serve alongside fresh veggies and a bottle of Dundee Hills sparkling wine while you put the finishing touches on dinner.
- ⅓ cup Durant Olive Mill Jalapeño Fused Olive Oil (or other)
- 1 finely sliced shallot
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp garlic Powder
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- 10 oz whole-milk Greek yogurt
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan for 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, add the shallots, thyme, sage, garlic powder, and salt to a medium bowl. Pour the bowl ingredients into hot oil and let it steep/infuse for 5 minutes.
- Swirl the yogurt into a shallow serving bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Remove the sprigs and leaves of herbs from the oil. Drizzle the oil mixture over the yogurt, including the shallots.
- Serve the dip with raw vegetable crudités, crackers, and/or bread. Enjoy!